R2 Pump Hoist
- Mast: 30 ft. high telescoping mast with 6 ft. layback
- Capacity: 1,000 lbs. single line, 2,000 lbs. 2 part line
- Winch: Hydraulically driven enclosed worm gear drive
- Line speed: 75 feet per minute
- Cable: 3/8" x 100'
- Line block: 2 part line block
- Hook: 2 ton safety hook
- PTO applications are preferred. Belt driven clutch pumps are acceptable as an option.
- Independently controlled hydraulic outriggers
- Gray paint
R2 Pump Hoist
Just like the saying goes, "big things come in small packages". The R2 pump hoist (2,000 lbs pulling capacity) was designed with economy and versatility in mind. Weighing approximately 1,200 lbs, the pump hoist was designed to mount on a half-ton pick-up.
Fast and easy setup by means of a hydraulically operated self-supporting mast.
Hydraulic drawworks with enclosed oil back gears give this rig a long life with low maintenance costs. This pump hoist is ideal for submersibles and small pump service. The worm gear reduction provides a positive hold on the cable and hook without the need of a winch brake.
Controls are conveniently located at the left rear of the rig so the operator has easy access to the controls and the well head.
A scoping clutch assembly allows the cable and hook to remain stationary as the mast is scoped up and down.
A large portion of the truck bed remains open and available for storage and hauling of equipment.