R12 Pump Hoist
R12 Pump Hoist OptionsClick below to view options.
- Breakout Wrench Cylinder (R12 - 50T)
- Cathead (R12 - 50T)
- Corded Remote Control
- Electronic Spudder/Walking Beam
- Front Hydraulic Jacks (8T - 50)
- Headache Rack
- Oil Cooler (11T - 50T)
- Other options are available upon request
- Power to Rear
- Sandline Winch (8T - 50T)
- Work Lights
- Mast: 44 ft. high telescoping mast with 10 ft. maximum layback
- Capacity: 11,000 lbs. single line, 44,000 lbs. with 4 part line
- Mainline block speed: 30 feet per minute
- Mainline cable: 5/8" X 280'
- The mainline spool is driven by 2 heavy duty pinion gears with the pinion shafts direct coupled to 2 hydraulic motors. Braking is accomplished with 2 Hunke automatic fail safe brakes. Hunke's unique rigging on the main winch allows changing from a 4 part line to a 2 part line with minimal time and effort.
- The tailout winch has a 3,000 lb. lifting capacity at 100 feet per minute and uses a fail-safe brake. Tailout cable: 3/8"
- Line block: 2 sheave block with bearings for 4 part line, hook is included
- PTO for standard transmission (PTO is available for automatic transmission at additional cost)
- Hydraulic pump: 3 stage gear pump
- Hydraulic bypass valves are incorporated to protect from overloading
- Rear hydraulic outriggers with holding valves
- Holding valve on mast cylinders
- Gray paint on the mast and black paint on the deck and rig frame
R12 Pump Hoist
The R12 pump hoist with 44,000 lbs. capacity and a 44 ft. high telescoping mast is designed for fast and easy setup by means of a self supporting mast with two 4 1/2" bore hydraulic cylinders. A guy cable is not needed in most situations. Designed to allow for easy access to hard-to-get-to pumps.
A Hunke deck is an essential part of the R12 pump hoist. A minimum length of 17' is required.
The front portion of the deck remains open for cargo and work tools.
Operating controls are conveniently located at the left rear corner of the rig and are accessible from ground level.
The optional sandline winch is operated power-up and power-down. It can be switched between 7,000 lb. bare spool capacity at a maximum speed of 200 ft. per minute or 3,500 lb. capacity at 400 ft. per minute. Cable capacity is 1,900' of 1/2" cable, 2,500' of 7/16" cable or 3,400' of 3/8" cable.