6T Pump Hoist
6T Pump Hoist OptionsClick below to view options.
- Breakout Wrench Cylinder
- Cathead (3T - 12T)
- E-3 Mast Extension
- Front Hydraulic Jack (3T - 6T)
- Headache Rack
- Longer Outrigger Jacks
- Mast Light
- Oil Cooler (3T - 10T)
- Other options are available upon request
- Pipe Rack
- Plastic Pipe Reel
- Power to Rear
- Sandline Winch (3T - 6T)
- Utility Body
- Wire Winder
- Mast: 36 ft. high telescoping mast with 11 ft. maximum layback
- Capacity: 6,000 lbs. single line, 12,000 lbs. with 2 part line
- Mainline speed: 130 feet per minute
- Mainline cable: 1/2" X 175' with open spelter socket
- The mainline spool is driven by a heavy duty pinion gear with the pinion shaft direct coupled to the hydraulic motor. Braking is accomplished with a Hunke automatic fail safe brake.
- Line Block: Block for reeving a 2 part line
- Hook: 7 ton safety hook
- PTO for standard transmission with direct mounted pump (PTO is available for an automatic transmission at additional cost)
- Hydraulic pump: gear pump
- Hydraulic bypass valves are incorporated to protect from overloading
- Rear hydraulic outriggers with holding valves
- Holding valve on mast cylinders
- Corded remote
- Gray paint
6T Pump Hoist
The 12,000 lb. capacity 6T is a very popular pump hoist. Like the 5T, the 6T is extremely versatile with capabilities ranging from small submersible pumps all the way up to line shaft turbines. Fast and easy setup by means of a self supporting mast with two 3 1/2" bore hydraulic cylinders. A guy cable is not needed in most situations. Designed to allow for easy access to hard-to-get-to pumps and windmills. The 6T is designed to mount on a 1 ton or larger truck. Weight is approximately 3,000 lbs.
The 6T can be mounted on a 50" x 9' utility body or on a deck. **Minimum of 50" width, 52" works the best**
The open frame design allows full use of deck area for cargo and work tools.
The controls are conveniently located at the left rear corner of the rig and are accessible from ground level.
The optional sandline winch has a 2,300 lb. bare spool lifting capacity with a line speed of 325ft per minute. It is power-up and power-down and as another option, can incorporate a heavy duty clutch for free-fall. Braking is accomplished with a Hunke fail-safe brake. Spool cable capacity is 1,200 ft. of 5/16" cable, 850 ft. of 3/8" cable or 600 ft. of 7/16" cable.