5T Pump Hoist
5T Pump Hoist OptionsClick below to view options.
- Breakout Wrench Cylinder
- Cathead (3T - 12T)
- Corded Remote Control
- E-3 Mast Extension
- Front Hydraulic Jack (3T - 6T)
- Headache Rack
- Mast Light
- Oil Cooler (3T - 10T)
- Other options are available upon request
- Pipe Rack
- Plastic Pipe Reel
- Power to Rear
- Sandline Winch (3T - 6T)
- Utility Body
- Wire Winder
- Mast: 36 ft. high telescoping mast with 11 ft. maximum layback
- Capacity: 3,000 lbs. single line, 12,000 lbs. with 4 part line
- Mainline speed: 120 feet per minute
- Mainline cable: 7/16" X 220' with open spelter socket
- The mainline spool is driven by a heavy duty pinion gear with the pinion shaft direct coupled to the hydraulic motor. Braking is accomplished with a Hunke automatic fail safe brake.
- Line Block: Blocks for reeving a 2 part, 3 part or 4 part line
- Hook: 5 ton safety hook
- PTO for standard transmission with direct mounted pump (PTO is available for an automatic transmission at additional cost)
- Hydraulic pump: Gear pump
- Hydraulic bypass valves are incorporated to protect from overloading
- Rear hydraulic outriggers with holding valves
- Holding valve on mast cylinders
- Gray paint
5T Pump Hoist
The 12,000 lb. capacity 5T is the most popular pump hoist. It is extremely versatile with capabilities ranging from small submersible pumps all the way up to line shaft turbines. Fast and easy setup by means of a self supporting mast with two 3 1/2" bore hydraulic cylinders. A guy cable is not needed in most situations. Designed to allow for easy access to hard-to-get-to pumps and windmills. The 5T is designed to mount on 1 ton or larger truck. Weight is approximately 2,400 lbs.
The 5T can be mounted on a 48" x 9' utility body or on a deck.
The open frame design allows for full use of deck area for cargo and other work tools.
Operating controls are conveniently located at the left rear corner of the rig and are accessible from ground level.
The optional sandline winch has a bare spool lifting capacity of 1,000 lbs. with a line speed of 325 ft. per minute. It is power-up and power-down and also incorporates a heavy duty clutch for free-fall. Braking is accomplished with a Hunke automatic fail-safe brake. Spool cable capacity is 1,650 ft. of 1/4" cable, 1,050 ft. of 5/16" cable or 740 ft. of 3/8" cable.