50T Pump Hoist
- Mast: 44 ft. high mast with 6 ft. maximum layback
- Capacity: 100,000 lbs. with 8 part line
- Mainline block speed: 38 ft. per minute
- Mainline cable: 3/4"
- Hunke's unique rigging on the main winch allows changing from a 8 part line to a 4 part line (double wrapping) with minimal time and effort
- The tailout winch has a 3,000 lb. lifting capacity at 100 ft. per minute and uses a fail-safe brake. Tailout cable: 3/8"
- Line block: 4 sheave block with bearings for 8 part line, hook included
- PTO for standard transmission
- Hydraulic pump: Hydro-static pump
- Oil cooler with hydraulically driven fan
- Hydraulic bypass valves are incorporated to protect from overloading
- Rear hydraulic outriggers with holding valves
- Holding valve on mast cylinders
- Gray paint on the mast and black paint on the deck and rig frame
50T Pump Hoist
The 50T pump hoist is our largest pulling unit with 100,000 lb. capacity and a 44 ft. high telescoping mast that is designed for fast and easy setup by means of a self supporting mast with two 6" bore hydraulic cylinders. A guy cable is not needed in most situations. The 50T was designed to allow for easy access to hard-to-get-to pumps.
Both the mainline and optional sandline use motors that are hydrostatically driven with infinite variable speed contol for exceptionally smooth operation. These motors include an internal braking system that allow for long life with little maintenance.
The optional sandline winch is operated power-up and power-down. The sandline has a bare spool lifting capacity of 13,000 lbs. at 300 ft. per minute. Cable capacity is 3,000' of 9/16" cable
Controls are conveniently located at the left rear corner of the rig in close proximity to the work area.
A Hunke deck is an essential part of the 50T pump hoist. A minimum length is 21' is required.
The front portion of the deck remains open for cargo and work tools.