3T Pump Hoist
3T Pump Hoist OptionsClick below to view options.
- Breakout Wrench Cylinder
- Cathead (3T - 12T)
- Corded Remote Control
- E-3 Mast Extension
- Front Hydraulic Jack (3T - 6T)
- Headache Rack
- Longer Outrigger Jacks
- Mast Light
- Oil Cooler (3T - 10T)
- Other options are available upon request
- Pipe Rack
- Plastic Pipe Reel
- Power to Rear
- Sandline Winch (3T - 6T)
- Utility Body
- Wire Winder
- Mast: 32 ft. high telescoping mast with 10 ft. maximum layback
- Capacity: 2,000 lbs. single line, 6,000 lbs. with 3-part line
- Mainline speed: 80 feet per minute
- Mainline cable: 3/8" x 125' with open wedge socket
- The mainline spool is directly assembled to a hydraulically driven worm gearbox. This worm gear design eliminates the need for a brake and makes the 3T winch completely fail safe.
- Line Block: Block for reeving a 2-part or 3-part line
- Hook: 3 ton safety hook
- PTO for standard manual transmission with direct mounted pump (PTO is available for an automatic transmission at an additional cost)
- Hydraulic pump: Gear pump
- The pump hoist may be mounted on a deck or in a 48" x 9' utility body
- Hydraulic by-pass valves are incorporated to protect from overloading
- Rear hydraulic outriggers with holding valves
- Holding valve on mast cylinders
- Gray paint
3T Pump Hoist
The 6,000 lb. capacity 3T is the most economical all-around pump hoist. It's low cost and simple construction makes it one of the best small machines available on the market today. Fast and easy setup by means of a self supporting mast with two 3-1/2" bore hydraulic cylinders. A guy cable is not needed in most situations. Designed to allow for easy access to hard-to-get-to pumps and windmills. The 3T is designed to mount on a 3/4 ton or larger truck. Weight is approximately 1,800 lbs.
The open frame design allows for full use of the deck area.
Operating controls are conveniently located at the left rear corner of the rig and are accessible from ground level.
The optional sandline winch has 1,000 lb. bare spool lifting capacity with a line speed of 325 ft. per minute. It is power-up and power-down and also incorporates a heavy duty clutch for free-fall. Braking is accoplished with a Hunke automatic fail safe brake. Spool cable capacity is 1,650 ft of 1/4" cable, 1,050 ft of 5/16" cable or 740 ft of 3/8" cable.